ACT Men’s and Mixed Netball has the ability to cater for all types of sponsorship with personalised packages also available. If you would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities or sponsor an individual athlete or official please contact the Sponsorship and Fundraising Coordinator at: ACTMensNetball.Sponsor@outlook.com.
Individual Athlete and Officials Sponsors will receive:
• Recognition of your support on the sponsors section on our website (being developed)
• Recognition on ACT Men’s Netball social media at: https://www.facebook.com/MensnetballACT
• A double pass to an exhibition match of the ACT Griffins
• Invitation to season launch and opportunity to present sponsored player or official with their uniform
• Marketing opportunities
• Certificate of appreciation
The ACT Men’s and Mixed Association would like to thank and acknowledge KPMG as our major sponsor.
Major Sponsor - KPMG!
The ACT Men’s Netball Association has been extremely fortunate to continue our
partnership with KPMG in 2019 as the ACT Men’s and Mixed Netball major sponsor. KPMG
is a professional services firm with a global reach and deep expertise in audit and assurance,
tax and advisory.
KPMG has a strong track record of supporting local organisations. The support provided by
KPMG has significantly contributed to the growth of men’s and mixed netball in the ACT and
continues to provide exciting competitions for men’s netball pathways. KPMG logo’s
features on the Griffins uniform and the post pads used in the local Men’s State League
We are very proud of our partnership with KPMG and thank the firm for its ongoing support
of ACT Men’s and Mixed Netball.